OZO FIGURE SKATING CLUB
invites you to join us in our summer figure skating camps!
I camp 24.06 – 6.07.2019
II camp 12.08-24.08.2019
Place: Ozolnieki, OZO ice rink, Ozolnieki sports center, track and field stadium, ballet room
Schedule: 14 ice practices per week (28 for 2 weeks), off ice training : general physical training, specializes physical training, horeography, lunge
Goals for the camp:
• The athletes general improvement of physical characteristics such as endurance, strength, agility, flexibility, speed as well as posture.
• The athletes development of will, responsibility, helpsullness and also to be hard working and social in between his peers.
• Skating skill and step improvement
• Learning jumps: single, double, tripple, jump combinations, correct technique.
• Learning pirouettes: from base level up to 3. and 4. level of complexity
• If needed arrangements for creation of a new program for season 2019/2020
• Additional work with a Horeographer for the program
• Possibility to arrange individual practices
Summer camps participants, depending from their knowledge and level of skating skills, will be divided in different groups, for achieving most effective result of the Summer Camp. We guaranted individual approach and attendance to every participant. There will be organized small groups for most effective work to each coach.
Schedule of the trainings: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. And Saturday and Sunday will be free days. On weekends there are various possibilities, what to do: native skaters can go home for rest, possible to stay at Ozolnieku Sporta center and spend free time at the Ozolnieku lake or go to excursions around, to see most beautiful and interesting places in Latvia.
Where to stay: Summer Camp participants can stay during the Camp at Ozolnieku Sporta Center, which is situated in the same building, where the Ice Hall OZO is. Or they can choose optimal place for them to stay or up to their wish, they can go to Summer Camp from their home. All skaters, which will stay in Ozolnieku Sporta Center will be survived by Coach staff.
Catering: All participants will be eating at cafeteria Meka ( Lunch included in price)
Registration for Summer camp No. I until 31.May, No. II until 20.July. Advanced Payment 100 EUR should be paid upon the end of the end of registrations deadline (cash or banks pmt) and will be counted in total payment amount. In the case of not arriving, advance payment will not be refunded.
Contacts e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +37129490345 www.ozoklubs.lv